Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50
The Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 keeps its traditional characteristics. It provides a constant technical improvements resulting from our production processes for an easier and better placement.
Allows us to assure a below 8% water absorption and a flexion resistance dificult to be reached by other roof tiles on the same category.
- Pressed tile, increasing its durability, resistance to flexion and decreased absorption.
- Easy row positioning thanks to a perfect joins between pieces.
- Resistant to extreme changes in temperature.
- Won't lose colour over time.
|Max. width:||225 mm|
|Min. width:||165 mm|
|Units m2:||20 *|
|Pallet contents:||225 units|
* These figures do not take into account the multiplicity of construction works and as a consequence they should be checked on site following the installation guide.
|Standards:||UNE EN 1304|
|Category impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥1000 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2/ ≥150 Cicles|
|Declaration of Performance/CE|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
|Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 Adour||TC50L118|
|Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 Elegance||TC50L020|
|Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 Harmonie||TC50L021|
|Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 Brown||TC50L002|
|Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 Black||TC50L001N|
|Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 Oceanique||TC50L008|
|Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 Riaño||TC50L019|
|Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 Red||TC50L001|
|Curved Ceramic Roof Tile 50 Aged Red||TC50L011|