Double Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile
This model makes the simulation of the aesthetics of a curved tile roof possible taking advantage of the easy assembly that the double mixed tile gives us.
The curve showiness and its gutter provides a larger visual dimension in its lines and gives a spectacular and effective finish.
- Totally impermeable.
- Easy mounting.
- Resistant to extreme changes in temperature.
- Pre-drilled holes to facilitate anchoring on steep slopes.
- Lateral guides to help positioning.
- Won't lose colour over time.
- Easy row positioning thanks to a perfect joins between pieces.
|Usable length:||377 mm|
|Usable width:||214 mm|
|Longitudinal overlap:||68 mm|
|Transverse overlap:||46 mm|
|Distance between battens:||377 mm|
|Longitudinal clearance:||15 mm|
|Transverse clearance:||5 mm|
|Pallet contents:||192 units|
* These quantities do not take into account the different variations in the building work. They should be checked on site according to the installation manual.
|Standards:||UNE EN 1304|
|Category impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥1200 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2/ ≥150 Cicles|
|Declaration of Performance/CE|
|Double Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile Oceanique||TDM008|
|Double Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile Red||TDM001|