Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 10
Our mixed tile 10 double wave format is characterized by its easy adaptation to surfaces on traditional architecture roofs.
Although this is a mixed tile, the new channel resembles the conventional curved tiles, giving great sense of continuity to the roof.
With this new solution, Mazarron Ceramics make it possible for us to make some executions on works with fewer units per m2 achieving a modern, safe and attractive finish.
- Totally impermeable.
- Easy mounting.
- Resistant to extreme changes in temperature.
- Pre-drilled holes to facilitate anchoring on steep slopes.
- Lateral guides to help positioning.
- Won't lose colour over time.
- Easy row positioning thanks to a perfect joins between pieces.
|Usable length:||440 mm|
|Usable width:||238 mm|
|Longitudinal overlap:||57 mm|
|Transverse overlap:||56 mm|
|Distance between battens:||440 mm|
|Longitudinal clearance:||15 mm|
|Transverse clearance:||8 mm|
|Pallet contents:||180 units|
* These quantities do not take into account the different variations in the building work. They should be checked on site according to the installation manual.
|Standards:||UNE EN 1304|
|Category impermeability:||UNE EN 539-1|
|Reaction to fire:||UNE EN 13501-1 A1|
|Flexural strength:||UNE EN 538 ≥1200 N|
|Frosting:||UNE EN 539-2/ ≥150 Ciclos|
|Declaration of Performance/CE|
|BIM Object ( Revit )|
- Model of Tile: Interlocking
- Material produced in line 1. The production line of our tiles is engraved on our tiles. Is the first digit of the serial number, which has the format 9X999999
- The features certified by the NF mark for the clay roof tiles are: the appearance, the geometric characteristics, the breaking resistance by
flexion, the impermeability and the frost resistance. AFNOR Certification - 11 rue Francis de Pressensé - 93571 LA PLAINE SAINT-DENIS
CEDEX - www.marque-nf.com
|Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 10 Adour||TM10118|
|Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 10 Baltic||TM10024|
|Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 10 Garonne||TM10017|
|Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 10 Nuance||TM10022|
|Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 10 Red||TM10001|
|Mixed Ceramic Roof Tile 10 Antic Red||TM10003|