How we help the Environment in Ceramics Mazarrón
We have the Integrated Environmental Authorisation (A.A.I.), which implies that:
- We manage all our hazardous waste handing them over to authorized managers.
- We manage, collect and transport our non-hazardous waste.
- We monitor and report emissions of CO2 according to the National Allocation Plan rights emission of greenhouse gases (Kyoto Protocol) These emissions are verified by an Authorized Control Agency. They get to be the minimum possible emissions as we use the best available techniques (cleaner fuel: natural gas ...)
- We manage the emission of pollutants: periodic checks are made not to exceed the permitted thresholds in A.A.I.
- We manage the emission of particles: the periodic checks are made not to exceed the permitted thresholds in A.A.I.
- Manage water discharges from bathrooms and toilets: periodic checks are made not to exceed the permitted thresholds in A.A.I.
- We manage noise pollution: periodic checks are made not to exceed the permitted thresholds in A.A.I.
- We report annually to PRTR data Inventory of emissions, discharges and total waste generated during the year.
How to help the Environment ceramic products for construction
- Respect for the environment. Ceramic building products offer a variety of options to respect the characteristics of the environment, both historical and artistic and landscape, through its forms, finishes and color range.
- Energy saving. Its production consumes less energy than alternative products and is also a fully recyclable product, thereby promoting better environmental conservation.
- Aesthetics and harmony with the landscape. Use in any building can achieve the highest levels of aesthetic beauty and harmony with the landscape.
- Acoustic isolation. Contribute to good acoustic behavior of buildings.
- Fire behavior. They are not standardized fuel to the thermal action of the corresponding test, not emitting gases or fumes in contact with the flame. They can be classified as Euroclass A1 "No contribution to fire" without need for testing.
- Resistance to freeze / thaw. Ceramic tiles are not heladizas UNE EN 539-2, thus ensuring good resistance to freeze / thaw cover.
- Insulation and ventilation. Ceramic tiles contributes to good hygrothermal behavior of the cover. The degree of ventilation is such that the moisture content remains below the saturation point.
- Watertightness. Ceramic tiles are used for the realization of the sealing cover. This sealing is provided by the characteristics of the material itself, the shape of the pieces (curved, flat or mixed), the overlaps between them and their correct placement.